Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data we ask you for on the various forms on our website is that which is appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purposes of managing and processing the request made and being able to send information on our services. Under no circumstances are you under any obligation to provide it. The mandatory information is specified on the form itself. Refusal to provide it will mean that we are unable to process your request. By providing this information, you are declaring that it is accurate, true and pertinent for the purposes for which we request it. In this respect, we request data for three different purposes:
- To answer your questions and queries.
- To be able to register you and provide you with the contracted service.
- To send you information that may be of interest.
The personal data provided will be retained during the commercial relationship. Once this relationship comes to an end, it will remain blocked for the legally established period, before being destroyed.
The sending thereof implies your express authorization for the incorporation of said data into the corresponding files, where Samoby Technologies SL considers this appropriate in order to manage your request.
By ticking the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information on our services that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these notifications at any time.
In order for us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever this changes. Otherwise we cannot answer for the truthfulness thereof. We consider that if you do not expressly request for your personal data to be deleted from our files, you would like it to remain incorporated as long as the Data Controller considers this convenient and appropriate for the purposes for which it was obtained. Likewise, you declare that you have express consent from the owner of the device to be monitored, exempting Samoby Technologies SL of any responsibility arising from misuse of the application.
Rights of the interested parties
The owner of the personal data is entitled to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether or not the Data Controller is processing their personal data.
- Access their personal data, in addition to requesting the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request that this be deleted when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the Data Controller will keep such solely for the exercising of or defense against claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, in virtue of the right of portability, the interested parties shall be entitled to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common usage and mechanical reading and transfer this to another data controller.
The owner may exercise their rights:
- In writing to Samoby Technologies SL, Marie Curie 8-14, 08042 Barcelona, indicating “Data Protection”.
- By email to the address email@example.com, indicating the subject as “Data Protection”.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to submit a claim before the European Union and Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website and which contain session data that can be useful on the website later on. They allow your information to be maintained while you browse the different pages and allow us to analyze the way you interact with the website.
Cookies are safe: they can only store the information provided by the browser you use, information you yourself have entered into the browser, and the information included in the request on the specific page. Cookies cannot run code and cannot be used to access your PC.
Cookies are essential for the internet to work: they facilitate the provision of interactive services and favor the browsing and usability of the website. They cannot cause any damage to your computer, and in the event of an error, allow this to be identified and resolved.
There are different types of cookie for different purposes.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and the website reads them each time you visit it. Although they are called “permanent”, they are of limited duration. They stop working after a certain date. These cookies facilitate the different services provided by websites.
- Session cookies: these are temporary. These are not stored on the hard disk but rather in your browser’s cookies file and disappear when you leave the website. They provide useful information to analyze traffic patterns on the internet. This analysis offers guidelines to improve content and facilitate usability.
The main cookies we use are:
- The necessary cookies, as they aid correct browsing, allow users to make payment for services and serve to ensure the correct loading of the website’s content. Analytics cookies, which facilitate periodic maintenance and guarantee the user the best possible service, contain statistical data on activity.
- Third party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by other external content complements.
The various internet browsers allow cookies to be disabled.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. Samoby requires the security policy “Erase all data” of Device Administration permission in order to let you remotely delete the information stored in the device in case of loss or theft.
Owner of the site
Pursuant to data protection legislation and Article 10 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, the owner of the site and data controller responsible for the processing of the data is:
Samoby Technologies SL – Tax ID B66689365
Contact details for the company and the data protection officer:
Marie Curie 8-14, 08042 Barcelona
Barcelona Companies Register, Volume 45174, Folio 149, Page 479253, Entry no. 2